Ashendon Village Hall was once the village School and was granted to the village of Ashendon for use as a village hall in 1952. It is run and maintained by a charity (no.1180155) who have modernised it over the years and updated fixtures and fillings.
The hall is suitable for every type of social event and many corporate events. The village car park is close by with parking for 25+ cars and there is adjacent disabled parking in the old school playground.
Facilities include modern seating, tables, wi-fi and a fully fitted kitchen with china, cutlery and glasses. The hall has level access and includes a disabled toilet.
The hall itself is approx. 9.6 metres x 5.4 metres and has good, modern lighting.
High standard facilities include:
- A well-insulated building with electric heating and full disabled access
- A hall that can seat 60 people
- A range of tables that can be configured from 4 up to 8 people
- A fully-equipped kitchen with a serving hatch to the main hall
- China, cutlery, glasses, pans and dishes
- A bar/servery
- Adjacent disabled parking and further parking in the village car park
How to book
To book, please call Rita on: 01296 658119
Hire charges effective from 1st July 2022
Regular users and Ashendon Village Groups (e.g. sports, keep fit, craft clubs, church groups)
£15 for a morning, afternoon or evening session
Parties etc. £40 for Ashendon residents; other users from £50 per session. A deposit may be required
All day bookings (elections etc) £200